Universal Banker Float - (New Accounts/Lead Teller) West Valley/Arizona
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
National Bank of Arizona is looking for experienced Teller/Banker Float candidates with a talent and passion for customer service, sales, and client relationship development for our West Valley market.
Currently seeking qualified candidates to float and assist with coverage at our surrounding branches in our West Valley territory.
Our Universal Bankers:
- Perform cross-functional job duties of both the teller and new account roles;
- Support the inside sales and service activities to achieve desired branch results;
- May be required to perform both sales & service duties depending on the needs of the customer and the direction of the Branch Manager;
- Perform cash transactions, open or update accounts, and originate and close consumer loans;
- Establish, expand, and maintain a strong customer relationship by providing personalized service focused on the specific needs of the customer;
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 0-2 years experience in sales (cross-sale and up-sale);
- 0-2 years experience in one of the following: new accounts, loan processing, or teller (an equivalent combination of education and experience may meet qualifications);
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Basic knowledge of mathematical calculations and the banking industry;
- Basic computer skills; and
- This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act.
This position requires Federal Registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS), in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Work LocationsUnited States-Arizona-Maricopa County
AZ - Camelback
4040 E. Camelback