Universal Banker (40 Hours) - Gainey/Scottsdale
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
National Bank of Arizona is looking for individuals who are interested in starting a career in banking! We are looking for those candidates with a talent and a passion for customer service, sales, and client relationship development.
At National Bank of Arizona our Universal Bankers:
- Perform cross-functional job duties of both the teller and new account roles;
- Support the inside sales and service activities to achieve desired branch results;
- May be required to perform both sales & service duties depending on the needs of the customer and the direction of the Branch Manager;
- Perform cash transactions, open or update accounts, and originate and close consumer loans;
- Establish, expand, and maintain a strong customer relationship by providing personalized service focused on the specific needs of the customer;
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 0-2 years experience in sales (cross-sale and up-sale);
- 0-2 years experience in one of the following: new accounts, loan processing, or teller (an equivalent combination of education and experience may meet qualifications);
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Basic knowledge of mathematical calculations and the banking industry;
- Basic computer skills; and
- This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act.
Work LocationsUnited States-Arizona-Maricopa County
AZ - Gainey Ranch
7375 E. Doubletree Ranch Road