Treasury Management Operations Manager (Chandler, AZ)
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
National Bankof Arizona Treasury is the company’s number one fee income source and includesTreasury, Merchant Services, Foreign Exchange and Investment Services. Managesannual revenue stream of $12-$15MM, producing $2.5MM new revenue annually
Thisposition will manage a team of up to 15 operations specialists in a commercialcustomer service environment with an established service level. The manager will oversee our commercial customer care center, this includes an Inbound/Outboundcustomer contact center and a product and service implementation team. This is a hands-on management role, side-by-sidewith team members and ongoing customer contact.
The Treasury Management Operations Manager has overall responsibility for providing quality service to internal business partners and corporate clients, ensuring operational integrity of all operational functions related to Treasury Management, and for managing treasury-related projects, product launches and conversions.
- This position also continually seeks out opportunities toreduce expenses, generate revenue or improve efficiencies and develop andpresent budgets, business plans, business cases and proposals.
- Performs full range of managerial duties for employeessupervised including recruitment, salary administration, performance reviews,counseling, and employee development. Other duties as assigned.
- Managespartnership with Zions Bancorp corporate partners for product and operationsinitiatives.
- Providesleadership and support for the treasury management activities which includemerchant services, cash management, corporate relations, etc. of the bank.
- Manages,motivates and coaches’ sales and/or operations team to meet goals.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications Requires a Bachelor's degree and 6+ years of bank operations, customer service and/or treasury management or other directly related experience, managerial experience preferred. A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
- Requires a considerable working knowledge of technology used in the industry, with the ability to adapt rapidly to technology advancements, and demonstrated commitment to proactive, ongoing, self directed education in subject matter area.
- Requires advanced knowledge of a professional field. Applies advanced principles, theories and concepts.