Teller (40 Hours) - Page (AZ)
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
National Bank of Arizona is looking for individuals who are interested in starting a career in banking! We are looking for those candidates with a talent and a passion for customer service, sales, and client relationship development.
At National Bank of Arizona our Tellers:
- Cross-sell and up-sell services;
- Meet referral goals;
- Have a basic knowledge of mathematical calculations and banking industries;
- Pay careful attention to detail and time management;
- Have strong oral, written, customer service communication skills;
- Are proficient in basic computer skills;
- Uncover product or service needs;
- Handle cash;
- Provide full service banking by processing all financial transactions accurately and in a timely manner within the established authorized limits;
- Utilizes knowledge of bank products and services to expand client relationships and increase client base;
- Perform all duties in compliance with laws, regulations and bank policies and procedures;
- Adhere to banks security policies;
- Maintain confidentiality of bank records and client information;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 0-1 years experience in sales, cashiering, or customer service (an equivalent combination of education and experience may meet this qualification);
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Work LocationsUnited States-Arizona-Coconino
AZ - Page
58 S. Lake Powell Blvd.