Service Specialist (Commercial Banking) - Chandler
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
National Bank of Arizona is looking for a customer service focused business support specialist to join our small Chandler Service Center at Arizona’s #1 Community Bank.
The successful candidate will have experience with bank sales support and operations and will provide top-notch, troubleshooting assistance to our Commercial/Treasury Management (TM) clients while deepening and retaining existing customer relationships.
This position serves as the primary contact for all Treasury Management service requests and provides documentation preparation, customer service, product implementation, training, installation, and product maintenance in a timely and efficient manner, while assisting with other projects and duties as needed.
- Field medium to high volume inbound and outbound calls from NB|AZ. Commercial/Treasury Management clients and offer set up and support for all NB|AZ TM products and services.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert for TM products, services and systems.
- Build relationships with our TM team, clients and NB|AZ operations groups.
- Fast paced, highly efficient environment - must be able to multi-task with accuracy and be detail oriented.
- Accurately process, identify and address clients’ needs by providing a variety of services which include opening new accounts, accepting and processing documents, and performing any account servicing duties.
- Provides client training on various Treasury products as needed.
A high school diploma or G.E.D. is required as is a minimum 2+ years’ experience in a bank branch or bank call center environment providing support and technical troubleshooting to customers. A combination of related experience and education may be considered.
- Preferred candidates will have knowledge of banking sales and operations. On-the-job training will be provided with the Treasury Management portion.
- Thorough understanding and proven success within a customer service environment is required.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to inquiries from clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with customers, and various members within the organization.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Experience with ACH, Remote Capture, Online Banking, and Account Analysis.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and database software applications.
Work LocationsUnited States-Arizona-Maricopa County
AZ - Chandler Blvd
5500 W Chandler Blvd