Salesforce Business Analyst - Phoenix
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
National Bank of Arizona is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join Arizona’s #1 Community Bank! Top candidates will have proven salesforce success and business savvy within our AZ markets and their neighboring communities.
This role is based in our Phoenix Corporate office and will support the entire state of Arizona
The successful candidate will have salesforce administration, configuration management, change management, requirements gathering and documentation, and business process improvement experience.
The primary focus of this position is to administer the salesforce.com environment and to provide business analysis for other initiatives.
If you have what it takes
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business processes, systems and user needs.
- Provide support within the functional areas of data management, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, dashboards and reports in SFDC.
- Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules.
- Support end users on the salesforce.com application.
- Support new enhancements including custom objects, workflows, email alerts and templates, and campaigns.
- Assist with customization of Salesforce to fit the company's changing business needs
- Assist with helpdesk queue for end user SFDC questions.
- Troubleshoot SFDC issues that occur.
- Perform QA testing on test cases for new code to be deployed and provides input for feasibility and prepares user documentation and follow-up evaluation.
- Perform project management leadership functions as a project manager or team member.
- Assist in user training and training content creation.
- Perform and participate in the analysis, design and implementation of business systems following appropriate standards and requirement gathering.
- Documentation of processes and best practices.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Requires a Bachelor's finance, technology or a related field and 2+ yrs business analyst experience in banking process analysis, gathering and documenting business requirements or other directly related experience. Experience in analysis of business process and workflow and/or process improvement recommendations. Some experience with project methodology. A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
- Must have Six (6) months+ salesforce.com administrative and support experience.
- Working knowledge of business processes and systems, programming andsystems analysis procedures.
- Basic knowledge of project techniques and practices.
- Basic knowledge of configuration management and change management.
- Strong problem solving, analysis and clear communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with both management and staff employees to resolve problems and improve processes or systems.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Prior analysis and data interpretation to identify trends, patterns and opportunities for the business and clients beneficial.
- Experience with QA testing (i.e. Developing test plans, test scripts, and executing both). Must have Data Loader, MS Office Suites knowledge and experience with computers and office skills.
- Banking experience a plus.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic industry using finance skills while contributing to societal good.
- Competitive base salary - Job title, level and compensation are commensurate with experience and qualifications. The total compensation includes competitive incentive programs.
- Backing of one of the most successful community focused banks in the western U.S.
- Generous employee benefits, including immediately vesting of 401K.
- Career growth potential with formalized training opportunities.
Work LocationsUnited States-Arizona-Maricopa County
AZ - Biltmore Office
6001 North 24th Street