Residential Mortgage Lender (Biltmore/Phoenix, AZ)
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
National Bank of Arizona, a division of ZB, N.A., is a part of theZions Bancorporation family, one of the nation's premier financial servicescompanies. We are looking for top Residential Mortgage Lender’s to join Arizona’s #1 Bank.
NB|AZMortgage Lenders focus on identifying appropriate residential lendingopportunities to include Purchase, Re-fi, Jumbo, Conforming and 1xcloseconstruction loans.
Candidateswill have a proven track record successfully producing and self-sourcing leadsto attract new business relationships. Our model expectations are 60-70% self-sourced lead generation,maintaining 30-40% bank referral generated leads.
- Responsible forsoliciting and bringing in mortgage business for the bank through previouscontacts, relationships and referrals form real estate agents, builders,developers and branches.
- Ensurescompliance with regulatory guidelines in the performance of loan originatorduties.
- Originatesresidential home loans.
- Responsible forassisting customers with information about loan types and interest rateoptions, locking interest rates as requested by the customer, preparing andsending initial disclosures to customers and submitting information toautomated underwriting software.
- Ensures anyre-disclosures are made timely. May order appraisals through system, arrangefor title search and obtain necessary documents.
- Responsible tocommunicate with the customer throughout the process and work with processorsthrough closing.
- Develops andmaintains internal relationships to drive cross-sell opportunities for otherbank products.
- Financialresponsibilities are focused on creating and maintaining mortgage andresidential construction loans.
Requires acollege degree and 2+ years of mortgage lending origination experiencerequired, including residential construction experience or other directlyrelated experience. A combination of education and experience may meetrequirements
- Advancedknowledge of residential construction and/or mortgage lending, processing,credit analysis and mortgage regulations.
- Broad knowledgeof mortgage loan products, secondary market and underwriting guidelines. Provensales experience and track record of achievement of sales.
- Excellentcommunication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Workingknowledge of federal, state and local regulatory mortgage lending requirements.
- Ability to workwith various types of computer software. word processing, spreadsheets, etc.