Relationship Banking Specialist - Biltmore/Phoenix
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
The Relationship Banking Specialist will:
- Serve as the primary contact for commercial banking clients by handling all routine servicing needs including inquiries on commercial loans, opening and maintaining depository services, and other bank products.
- Interact with clients to establish depository accounts and ancillary services, receive requests for loan advances or paydowns, deposit transfers, and wire transfers.
- Perform basic service transactions such as address changes, check orders, issue/activate ATM cards, accept loan payments, give account balances, and perform stop payments.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and coordinate with management to ensure client banking objectives are met.
- Provide administrative support to commercial banking team including document and data entry to Credit Lead.
- Partner with management and other bank departments to research client issues and ensure timely resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a High School degree or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of lending experience preferably in Commercial Lending.
- 1+ years of bank operations, customer service, administrative support or other directly related experience.
- Working knowledge of relationship banking concepts including products, terminology, procedures, loan documentation, and systems related to servicing client needs.
Work LocationsUnited States-Arizona-Maricopa County
AZ - Biltmore Office
6001 North 24th Street