Personal Banker (Leroux/Flagstaff, AZ)
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
National Bank of Arizona is looking for individuals who are interested in starting a career in banking! We are looking for those candidates with a talent and a passion for customer service, sales, and client relationship development.
At National Bank of Arizona our Personal Bankers:
- Up-sale and cross-sale products to prospective and established customers;
- Handle inbound and outbound sales calls to prospective and established customers;
- Assist managers in building and maintaining customer relationships;
- Provide quality customer service while opening accounts, processing loans, and providing information related to general inquiries and client needs;
- Support retail objectives and initiatives by capitalizing on business opportunities that influence the production of revenue and risk of loss;
- Conduct assessments with clients to determine financial needs and makes appropriate recommendations;
- Ensure proper documentation is obtained and processing the proper forms for transactions;
- Work independently and perform well under deadlines.
- 0-1 years experience with sales (cross-sales and up-sales) and meeting sales goals;
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- 0-1 years experience in at least two of the following areas: new accounts, teller, bookkeeping, or loan processing (an equivalent combination of education and experience may meet this qualification);
- 0-1 years experience using an on-line financial services system;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills; and
- This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act.
Work LocationsUnited States-Arizona-Coconino
AZ - Flagstaff
211 N. Leroux