Operations Supervisor - Gilbert/Southern (Mesa)
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
National Bank of Arizona is looking for individuals who are interested in starting a career in banking! We are looking for those candidates with a talent and a passion for customer service, sales, and client relationship development.
At National Bank of Arizona our Operations Supervisors:
- Supervise the flow of operations to ensure operating schedules, processing and procedures are met and staff is adequately trained.
- Focus on operational functions within the branch including loss control, compliance, customer retention and audit standards.
- Supervise, coach, and develop a team of tellers regarding policies, procedures, products, systems, banking transactions and the generation of sales through quality referrals.
- May set work schedules, allocate and monitor work. Ensures staff is providing efficient and effective services to customers.
- Review existing procedures and recommends changes when necessary to make sure area is efficient.
- A High School diploma or G.E.D. and four years of teller experience required.
- Two years supervisory experience or experience managing banking operations are preferred.
- Thorough understanding of bank products and services, correspondent relationships, new account procedures, teller procedures, accounting and a diverse customer base.
- Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Working knowledge of banking industry, products, customer service and supervisory skills.
- Experience with meeting sales goals preferred.
- Salary and job level commensurate with experience.
Work LocationsUnited States-Arizona-Maricopa County
AZ - Gilbert/Southern
1322 S. Gilbert Rd.