Commercial Loan Disbursement Specialist - AZ
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
The National Bank of Arizona is now accepting applications for a Commercial Loan Disbursement Specialist. This is a great opportunity to join a great team. We are looking for a dynamic professional who strives to provide excellent customer service.
- Responsible to review, analyze and process Commercial loan draws for commercial construction projects, loan fund disbursements, equity draws, etc., including review of invoices, lien waivers, and budget.
- Schedule and direct pre-construction discussion with Borrower, Builder, and RM when requested.
- Administer participation loans, coordinate with participating/lead bank(s).
- Order, input, and review inspection reports.
- Updates and maintains various reports and ticklers for loan maintenance.
- Assists with and may serves as liaison with lenders, loan administration, and outside vendors.
- Monitor and may process rate changes and loan payments.
- Reviews loans for past due status, insurance coverage, tickler exceptions, etc.
- Ensures loan administration is consistent with loan documents, bank and department policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires High School Degree or Equivalent and experience with commercial real estate loan servicing processes and procedures for interium construction loans, or other directly related experience.
- Basic knowledge of lending disbursement processes, procedures and loan documentation.
- Must be accurate, detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have good audit, problem solving, data entry and customer service skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to review and process data per loan documentation.
- Basic knowledge of standard construction budget and loan servicing practices and techniques.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Basic knowledge of computer software programs such as word, excel, etc.
Work LocationsUnited States-Arizona-Maricopa County
AZ - Biltmore Office
6001 North 24th Street