Equipment Leasing Assistant - Biltmore Corporate Office/Phoenix
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
National Bank of Arizona is looking for a Equipment Leasing Assistant to join Arizona’s #1 Bank.
At National Bank of Arizona our Equipment Leasing Assistant will:
- Support a Commercial Leasing Relationship Manager and their portfolio of approximately 30-50 applications per month.
- Receive and review applications and supporting documentation from the Relationship Manager.
- Input applications into the bank system and track progress.
- Coordinate preparing documents and scheduling the closing date with the Relationship Manager and clients.
- Answer phone calls and emails from Relationship Managers and clients.
- Perform basic service transactions such as address changes, accept loan payments, give account balances, and other banking tasks.
- Provide sales support.
- Partner with management and other bank departments to research client issues and ensure timely resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a High School degree or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of lending experience preferably in Commercial Lending.
- 1+ years of bank operations, customer service, administrative support or other directly related experience.
- Working knowledge of relationship banking concepts including products, terminology, procedures, loan documentation, and systems related to servicing client needs.
Work LocationsUnited States-Arizona-Maricopa County
AZ - Biltmore Office
6001 North 24th Street