Administrative Assistant - Biltmore Corporate Office/Phoenix
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
National Bank of Arizona is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join Arizona’s #1 Bank. This position will support the Retail and Executive Banking departments.
At National Bank of Arizona our Administrative Assistant:
- Provides a variety of staff support services to an organizational unit/department.
- Administers various programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the operating unit served.
- May provide customer service by answering customer questions and inquiries.
- Assist others within and outside the company regarding issues related to the department.
- May train and assist other employees.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties, which may include, but not limited to, electronic safe keeping of records, answering phone, maintaining reports and other pertinent data.
- May assist in preparation and control of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requires High School diploma or equivalent and some office, administrative, clerical or other directly related experience.
- Basic knowledge of departmental functions, office/administrative functions, banking and/or departmental processes and procedures.
- Must have good customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of various computer software including spreadsheets, word processing, and creating presentations.
Work LocationsUnited States-Arizona-Maricopa County
AZ - Biltmore Office
6001 North 24th Street