CRA Data Integrity Administrator - AZ - UT - NV
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
Zions Bancorporation is one of the nation's premier financial services companies, consisting of a collection of great local banking brands in select western markets with total assets exceeding $58 billion.
We are now accepting application for a CRA Data Integrity Andministrator. This position is located in Tucson AZ, SLC UT or Las Vegas NV. The ideal candidate for this position will have the skills and experience to:
- Validates applicable CRA information for all types of commercial and small business loans, ensuring loan codes and CRA related information adhere to specific guidelines.
- Interacts with relationship managers, loan support personnel, underwriters and others involved in the loan transaction to obtain concurrence with required changes.
- Researches loan information in the system to determine if unknown revenue information on Business Reserve Lines can be updated.
- Works with the local bank divisions' Middle Office as well as Enterprise Loan Operations to ensure source systems are corrected as appropriate.
- Prepares edit/correction reports and sends to HMDA/CRA Data Administrator for inclusion in consolidated CRA Loan Application Register.
- Assist in the development and preparation of consolidated error reports that will alert the business lines to errors, identify trends and potential issues.
- Track and maintain responses to error reports and ensure corrections have been completed on a quarterly basis.
- Provides guidance and training when requested on Commercial HMDA and CRA related topics such as the correct calculation of Gross Annual Revenue and the appropriate CRA address information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 2+ years of banking, community development data, loan documentation or other directly related experience. A combination of education and experience may meet job requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of commercial loan documentation and requirements.
- Working knowledge of business financial statements.
- Knowledge of the Community Reinvestment Act and data reporting requirements. Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to perform detailed audits of commercial loan data for errors.
- Excellent research and problem resolution skills.
- Proficient knowledge of credit systems and data.
- Proficient knowledge of PowerPoint, excel spreadsheets, data base and word processing software.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training, Vacation & Holidays
- Full Benefit Package
- Education Assistance