Construction Loan Disbursement Specialist - AZ
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
National Bank of Arizona is a bank that specializes in turning business and individual dreams and goals into success stories. We are currently seeking Loan Disbursement Specialist in our Phoenix, AZ office that will join our team.
If you have a track record of developing great relationships and working hard we would like to have you apply, you could be the person we’re seeking.
This is what a day in the life looks like:
- Responsible to review, analyze and process customer loan draws for residential construction projects.
- Loan fund disbursements, equity draws, etc., including review of invoices, lien waivers, and budget.
- Prepare payoff quotes and loan modifications.
- Schedule and direct pre-construction discussion with Borrower, Builder, and RM when requested.
- Order, input, and review inspection reports.
- Updates and maintains various reports and ticklers for loan maintenance.
- Assists with and may serve as liaison with loan officers, processors, and outside vendors.
- Reviews loans for past due status, insurance coverage, tickler exceptions, etc.
- Ensures loan administration is consistent with loan documents, bank and department policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires High School Degree or Equivalent and some experience with commercial, real estate, construction or loan servicing process and procedures, loan documentation or processing or other directly related experience. A combination of education and experience may meet job requirements.
- Basic knowledge of lending disbursement processes, procedures and loan documentation.
- Must be accurate, detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have good audit, problem solving, data entry and customer service skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to review and process data per loan documentation.
- Basic knowledge of standard construction budget and loan servicing practices and techniques.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Basic knowledge of computer software programs such as word, excel, etc.
Computer Systems (this is just a plus to have)
- CLCS construction system
- Encompass Loan System
What’s in it for you?
* Competitive base salary.
* Additional compensation based on individual productivity.
* Annual bonus based on your performance.
* Backing of one of the most successful community focused banks in the western U. S.
* Generous employee benefits, including immediate vesting of 401K match.
Work LocationsUnited States-Arizona-Maricopa County
AZ - Biltmore Office
6001 North 24th Street