Commercial RE Loan Closer (Biltmore/Phoenix, AZ)
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
Description At NB|AZ our Commercial Real Estate Loan Closer's are responsible for loan documentation review and closing process for commercial real estate loans, working directly with relationship managers (RM), along with the borrower, legal counsel, title companies, insurance agents, and vendors to ensure closing requirements are met and necessary due diligence is obtained.
- Reviews and comprehends moderately complex loan documentation, loan terms and financial elements for accuracy and consistency with the Credit Approvals. Ensures documents are prepared in compliance with credit policy, documentation standards and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring waivers or deviations from policy are adequately documented.
- Works with attorneys to ensure loan documents are prepared in accordance with credit approval and bank's requirements.
- Interact with clients, collecting, reviewing and distributing due diligence items necessary for a loan closing.
- Coordinates loan documents with Legal counsel.
- Notifies the RM, attorney and client of items missing items or required corrections and ensures attorney closing checklist is accurate.
- Confirms budget, escrow closing statements and bank settlement statements are in balance, ensuring fees and expenses are accounted for and outstanding items are identified.
- Ensures appropriate approval and/or waivers and exceptions are obtained. Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
Qualifications Requires a High School degree or Equivalent and 4+ years of loan documentation, closing or other directly related experience preferred; including a min of 2+ yrs of Commercial Real Estate documentation/closing experience.
- Some experience reading and interpreting loan and legal documentation required.
- A combination of education and experience may meet requirements. Proficient knowledge of loan documentation, specifically with Commercial Real Estate documentation/closing .
- Working knowledge of general loan documentation, loan closing processes and procedures, lending policies, compliance and regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret moderately complex loan and legal documentation. Knowledge of construction due diligence and risk management requirements. Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be accurate, detail oriented and have ability to multi-task.
- Must have solid audit, customer service and communication skills. Solid computer skills including various word processing and spreadsheet software.
Work LocationsUnited States-Arizona-Maricopa County
AZ - Biltmore Office
6001 North 24th Street