Commercial Portfolio Manager - Tucson, AZ
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
National Bankof Arizona is looking for a Commercial Portfolio Manager to join Arizona’s #1Community Bank. Top candidates will haveproven success and business savvy within our Tucson, Arizona markets and their neighboringcommunities.
The successfulcandidate will have extensive knowledge of managing and servicing a portfolioof commercial loan relationships and experience attracting new businessrelationships while deepening and retaining existing customer relationships.
- Analyzefinancial statements, industry risks, collateral requirements and credit tostructure and price loans.
- Monitor creditperformance.
- Prepare reportson loans, including information such as past dues, documentation and collateralexceptions, financial performance updates and portfolio profitability.
- Assist withRelationship Managers/Bankers regarding credit requests.
- Maintain,expand and build relationships, with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Other duties asassigned
Requires abachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or a related field and 4-8 or more yearsexperience with commercial loans and financial spreading and statements orother directly related experience highly preferred. An equivalent combinationof education and experience may meet qualifications.
- Strong workingknowledge of commercial loans, credit and/or related lending processes andprocedures.
- Experience/workingknowledge of commercial credit analysis, spreading and analyzing financialstatements, credit scoring, documentation, etc.
- Good oral andwritten communication skills needed to create relationships with clients andwhen making loan presentations.
- Analyticalskills needed for lease approvals, credit analysis and underwriting. Goodorganizational and problem resolution skills.
- PC skillsrequired. Other duties as assigned.