Commercial Portfolio Manager - Tucson, AZ
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
National Bank of Arizona is looking for a Commercial Portfolio Manager to join Arizona’s #1 Community Bank. Top candidates will have proven success and business savvy within our Tucson, Arizona markets and their neighboring communities.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of managing and servicing a portfolio of commercial loan relationships and experience attracting new business relationships while deepening and retaining existing customer relationships.
- Analyze financial statements, industry risks, collateral requirements and credit to structure and price loans.
- Monitor credit performance.
- Prepare reports on loans, including information such as past dues, documentation and collateral exceptions, financial performance updates and portfolio profitability.
- Assist with Relationship Managers/Bankers regarding credit requests.
- Maintain, expand and build relationships, with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned
Requires a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or a related field and 4-8 or more years experience with commercial loans and financial spreading and statements or other directly related experience highly preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may meet qualifications.
- Strong working knowledge of commercial loans, credit and/or related lending processes and procedures.
- Experience/working knowledge of commercial credit analysis, spreading and analyzing financial statements, credit scoring, documentation, etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills needed to create relationships with clients and when making loan presentations.
- Analytical skills needed for lease approvals, credit analysis and underwriting. Good organizational and problem resolution skills.
- PC skills required. Other duties as assigned.