Commercial Loan Processor - Biltmore/Phoenix
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
National Bank of Arizona is looking for a Commercial Loan Processor to join Arizona’s #1 Bank.
This position is responsible for loan due diligence, documentation ordering and review, and closing process for commercial and commercial real estate loans. Works directly with Relationship Managers (RM), along with the borrower, internal and outside legal, title companies, insurance agents, and vendors to ensure closing requirements are met and necessary due diligence is obtained.
- Works directly with lending teams to collect, review and distribute approved loan due diligence items necessary for loan documentation preparation.
- Works directly with attorneys and loan operations to ensure loan documents are prepared in accordance with credit approval, loan documentation standards and regulatory requirements.
- Interact with customers collecting, reviewing and distributing due diligence items necessary for a loan closing.
- Reviews executed loan packages for accuracy and to ensure compliance with regulatory and policy requirements.
- Confirms escrow closing statements and bank settlement statements are in balance, ensuring fees and expenses are accounted for and outstanding items are identified.
- Ensures appropriate approval and/or waivers and exceptions are obtained.
- Submits the final loan package to loan operations for funding and boarding. Other duties as assigned.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Requires a High School degree or Equivalent and 2+ years of loan documentation and review, closing or other directly related experience.
- A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
- Working knowledge of general loan documentation, loan closing processes and procedures, lending policies, compliance and lending regulations.
- Ability to review, read and interpret loan documentation.
- Knowledge of due diligence and risk management requirements.
- Must be accurate and detail oriented. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Must have good problem solving and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of pc's and various word processing, spreadsheet or related software.
Work LocationsUnited States-Arizona-Maricopa County
AZ - Biltmore Office
6001 North 24th Street