Branch Manager - Show Low, AZ
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
National Bank of Arizona is looking for an experiencedBranch Manager candidate with a talent and passion for business prospecting andclient relationship development in our Show Low, Arizona location.
Top candidates will have an Arizona business savvywithin Show Low and its neighboring White Mountain communities. This position manages the sales and servicefunctions within the branch.
- Responsiblefor developing and implementing external and internal sales and serviceprograms to achieve branch goals, including business development.
- Createa vital sales and service environment fostering teamwork with partners andother corporate departments
- Developingbranch staff, expanding customer relationships, achieving sales goals, andexceeding customer service expectations.
- Driveresults in developing branch staff, expanding customer relationships, achievingsales goals and exceeding customer service expectations.
- Responsiblefor overall branch performance.
High School diploma or equivalent isrequired. A Bachelor’s degree in arelated field and 7+ years’ experience in management, business development, andbanking operations, or other directly related experience, is highlypreferred. A combination of educationand experience may meet requirements.
- Proven track recordwith business development and retail banking sales success required.
- Preferred candidatewill be local, preferably in the Show Low and White Mountain neighboring areas
- A thoroughunderstanding of bank products and services, negotiable items, correspondentrelationships, new account procedures, teller procedures, accounting and workingwith a diverse customer base.
- Must be able to work aflexible schedule and have the ability to travel to surrounding branches inassigned territory, including NB|AZ Phoenix Corporate Offices when required.
- Salary, Bonus, and joblevel commensurate with experience