Branch Manager - Cornerstone (Glendale, AZ)
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
National Bank of Arizona is looking for an experiencedBranch Manager candidate with a talent and passion for business prospecting andclient relationship development for our Cornerstone/Glendale, Arizona branch.
Top candidates will have an Arizona business savvywithin the West Valley and its neighboring communities. This position manages the sales and servicefunctions within the branch.
- Responsiblefor developing and implementing external and internal sales and serviceprograms to achieve branch goals, including business development.
- Createa vital sales and service environment fostering teamwork with partners andother corporate departments
- Developingbranch staff, expanding customer relationships, achieving sales goals, andexceeding customer service expectations.
- Driveresults in developing branch staff, expanding customer relationships, achievingsales goals and exceeding customer service expectations.
- Responsiblefor overall branch performance.
High School diploma or equivalent isrequired. A Bachelor’s degree in arelated field and 7+ years’ experience in management, business development, andbanking operations, or other directly related experience, is highlypreferred. A combination of educationand experience may meet requirements.
- Proven track recordwith business development and retail banking sales success required.
- Preferred candidatewill be local, preferably in the West Valley or neighboring AZ communities
- A thoroughunderstanding of bank products and services, negotiable items, correspondentrelationships, new account procedures, teller procedures, accounting and workingwith a diverse customer base.
- Must be able to work aflexible schedule and have the ability to travel to surrounding branches inassigned territory, including NB|AZ Phoenix Corporate Offices when required.
- Salary, Bonus, and joblevel commensurate with experience
Work LocationsUnited States-Arizona-Maricopa County
Job Reference #: 038410