Bank Operations Specialist - Wire Transfer Specialist (Spanish Speaking Required) - Phoenix, AZ
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
Zions Bancorporation, parent company of National Bank of Arizona, is now accepting applications for our Wire Specialist position in Phoenix, AZ.
This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious team. We are looking for a dynamic professional who strives to provide excellent customer service.
- Performing functions related to wire transfers.
- Being responsible for daily wire processes and procedures, including entering and approving wires from clients into internal systems, exceptions processing, and OFAC processing.
- Being responsible for setting up and maintaining access to our database and investigation processes.
- Preparing and entering all GL entries to the on-line systems.
- Reconciling, balancing, and adjusting GL accounts and client accounts as effected by the wire process.
- Assuring all necessary wire information is properly and accurately completed.
- Maintaining wire logs and properly executing wire documentation to comply with audit standards.
- Assisting both internal and external clients in executing proper wire information and handling all inquiries and investigates issues within positions' latitude.
- Evaluating, responding, and correcting any audit exceptions or concerns related to wires.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent and some experience in wires processing, accounting, banking operations, or other directly related experience.
- A combination of education or experience may meet requirements.
- Basic knowledge of accounting, balancing, banking and electronic payment processing.
- Must be accurate and have good communication, customer service and computer skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, resolve issues with assistance/direction.
- Knowledge of computer software including spreadsheets, word processing, etc.
- Ability to speak Spanish is required.
Work LocationsUnited States-Arizona-Maricopa County
AZ - Biltmore Office
6001 North 24th Street