ACH Specialist - Bank Operations (1:00 pm-10:00 pm) - Phoenix, Arizona
Schedule: Full-time hours per week: 40
- Be responsible for performing functions related to ACH transactions.
- Be responsible for daily Automated Clearing House origination procedures, including processing files from clients and internal systems, returns, reversals, rejects, death notification entries, and reclamations.
- Be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of all ACH clients' information.
- Work with bank partners to notify them of errors and exceptions to mitigate risk.
- Accurately disperse notices to clients of ACH activity.
- Maintain required reports and logs.
- Recognize and resolve technical problems with equipment and software for department and clients.
- Perform reconciliation of settlement and work-in-progress accounts.
- Answer customer calls that come in to the department.
- Ability to work independently and make educated decisions on processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent and 6 months of experience in processing and transmitting files or ACH systems, accounting, banking, or other directly related experience.
- Basic knowledge of accounting, balancing, banking, and electronic payment processing.
- Must have good communications, customer service, and pc skills including Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and resolve issues with or without direction from management.
- Competitive Pay
- Sick and Vacation pay
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Benefits, 401K, and profit Sharing
Zions Bancorporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer